Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a rocker wireless outdoor speaker model number

Customer Question
I have a rocker...

I have a rocker wireless outdoor speaker model number RF-RDWSO2 and the sender/receiver is model number RF-RBAUX. They have worked well together for a number of years, but the blue light quite coming on on the sender receiver and I can't get it to come back on. The red light still works but when the remote is pushed to turn it on the red light goes off, but the blue light does not come on.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your speaker that are lit or blinking?

The blue power button on the speaker is flashing and the channel buttons are on with a steady blue.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting your speaker?

How do you do that. I can't find any of the paperwork I got when I bought the speaker and sender

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/31/2017
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your speaker question.
I think that is a symptom of failure in the circuitry. Try unplugging it from the power (and if your model has battery or batteries, removing the battery/batteries also.)

Then, leave it that way for 20+ minutes or even overnight. Try it again, see whether that gets it working.

If it still acts the way it has, circuitry in it has probably failed, and in that case it would need repair servicing. If it gets to that point, and you could use information on local servicing for this brand and type of equipment, Reply telling me your local zip code, and I will instruct you further and provide more information.