Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I reconnect my rs 6 subwoofer. Klipsch rsb 6. The…

Customer Question
How do I reconnect...

How do I reconnect my rs 6 subwoofer

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Klipsch rsb 6

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

The book says push and hold a button on the backside of the subwoofer. No button exists. Only a blue light and a 1 mm hole below it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/31/2017
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your subwoofer question.

If you haven't figured it out already, you are to take a sharp object, and press the button inside that small hole below the light. That will reset the speaker, or cause it to be available for a Bluetooth connection, or similarly. If there's no button and the instructions say 'push the button', then this is probably the only possible answer. I hope it works for you - if not, the speaker's wireless or Bluetooth circuitry may unfortunately have failed.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.