Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased the Denon S930H receiver and having a lot…

Customer Question
Hi! I just...

Hi! I just purchased the Denon S930H receiver and having a lot of problems with set-up. Not able to get any sound when I play CD's. Would like to be able to watch TV and listen to CD's. Also, npt able to use TV speakers at same time as stereo speakers. What do I need to do with my set-up?

Technician's Assistant: What Denon model do you have?

S930H

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

I went through all of the set-up process and connected all of my components.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of right now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.