Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have been locked out of my control 4 system and they have…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have been locked out of my control 4 system and they have said I need to go to apple to change my password ***** my system and I want to change my apple IID for my control 4 system as I do not use the email address attached to my tv control

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Sharp

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None, the screen says my apple ID has been locked for security reasons.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/31/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.