Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We got a Sharp XL-BH250 stereo system for Christmas and love…

Customer Question
Hello. We got a...

Hello. We got a Sharp XL-BH250 stereo system for Christmas and love it but we can't figure out how to turn it off. If we hit "on/standby" we can get to "goodbye" but the stereo doesn't turn off.

Technician's Assistant: Is your XL-BH250 system connected to or paired with anything?

No. Do I need to try a differetn chat? Are you only TV?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your XL-BH250?

The "on/standby" button.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/30/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do. How long will this take?
I can't wait all night to hear from you. I am going to ask for my money back from the credit card because you took almost 12 hours to respond and then want MORE information? Unacceptable.