Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased a Yamaha Aventage RXA-660 7-Channel A/V…

Customer Question
Hi there .... i...

Hi there .... i just purchased a Yamaha Aventage RXA-660 7-Channel A/V Receiver ... which i was very excited about. I have connected it to TV, Blueray, and appletv though HDMI ... however, i am having trouble connecting my speaker to ot.I only have one high quality speaker A9 from bang and olufson that do not know where to connect it to. the set up program keep asking for the left and right bar. amy suggestions?.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your AVENTAGE RXA-660? What have you tried so far?

Alll night tonight ... i just bought it tody

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

I have also connected the unit back to tv with HDMi and the optical

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/29/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 6 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The B&O A9 speaker is designed to be connected to wireless mobile devices.

It is not possible to connect the A9 speaker to the RXA-660 receiver.