Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I HAVE A YAMAHA RX V577 RECEIVER. TO SYNC MY SAMSUNG GALAXY…

Customer Question
I HAVE A YAMAHA...

I HAVE A YAMAHA RX V577 RECEIVER . I AM TRYING TO SYNC MY SAMSUNG GALAXY 5 ANDROID PHONE TO THE BLUETOOTH PORTION OF THE RECEIVER BUT IS UNABLE TO DO SO .IS THERE AN APP I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IN ORDER TO ***** ?

Technician's Assistant: What Yamaha model do you have?

RX V739

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Yamaha instrument? What have you tried so far?

I JUST TRY TO INITIATE THE BLUETOOTH BUT THE ADROID HAVE A FLAG THAT SAYS... CANT CONNECT TO TV BLUETOOTH

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/29/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 6 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please confirm the full model number? (you have mentioned the RX V577 and the RX V739)

Were you able to connect via Bluetooth ok previously?

It is RXV 379....wasnt able to connect...

Can you try syncing it with another phone or tablet to see if that works?