Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased a blaupunkt smart ultra 4k tv yesterday and i…

Customer Question
Hi i purchased a...

Hi i purchased a blaupunkt smart ultra 4k tv yesterday and i cant get the kepad on the back of the remote to work properly

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

It is a BP6500AU7000 i think

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I can access all menu options

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/28/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.