Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Add z906 surround speakers to my aquos sharp tv, colors from…

Customer Question
Add z906 surround speakers...

Add z906 surround speakers to my aquos sharp tv, colors from woofer are green blck and brown.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Ultimate thx by logitech

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Nothing yet need to know where they plug into tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing more

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/28/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 4 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your Logitech Z906.

Louie, Technician