Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is the difference between the TX- RZ810 and the TX -

Customer Question
What is the difference...

What is the difference between the TX- RZ810 and the TX - NR757É

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Kef

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your KEF system?

I just want to know the difference between the two recievers.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not Really

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

The primary difference is in the power amplifier, the 757 model can output a max of 110 watts (stereo) while the 810 can do 130 watts.

The 757 is also an old (last years) model, it was replaced by the 610, so it is basically the lower level iteration of the current 810 model.

The 810 is also part of a different, higher end series, the RZ series have a 3 year warranty, while the NR models have a 2 year warranty.

As an alternative to either of these, I'd recommend the Denon AVRX2400, it has slightly less power, but is a better quality overall.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Nathan, Engineer