Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have CAA66 for several years. it just stopped working. It…

Customer Question
I have CAA66...

I have CAA66 for several years. it just stopped working. It has power (lights lit) i have rebooted many times. no sound out of any source to any destination

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

I have checked all connections. i have tested that the speakers work if wired outside of the amp

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Theater Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

I would like to talk to an expert i sat on hold for 1o minutes earlier.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
any ideas. should i try and return it, throw it in the trash, what??
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

its too late now Harry. I am hiring someone to help me. Since you really did not provide a answer- i am hoping i get a refund- since i was charged already.