Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a Boston Solo 11 radio. The radio stopped working and…

Customer Question
Have a Boston Solo...

Have a Boston Solo 11 radio. The radio stopped working and Icannot find someone to tell me if it can be fixed and where to send it to be fixed in Canada.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

I do not have a outside speaker or sound system.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Nothing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.