Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have purchased a onkyo TX-NR656, at Best Buy, 10/15/16 i…

Customer Question
I have purchased a...

I have purchased a onkyo TX-NR656, at Best Buy, 10/15/16 i have no bass even with settings with bass on

Technician's Assistant: Is your TX-NR656 system connected to or paired with anything?

Being used as a home entertainment system, with new tv had setup done by Geek Squad,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your TX-NR656?

By using manuals given, it seems that the bass is shut off, tried equalization or what the manual suggest in settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a way that i can call for help on my cell phone

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/28/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i am sorry for not answering, i am available now if possible

Yes, you can call Onkyo at 1(###) ###-####/p>

Harry, Customer Service