Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Am looking to buy headphones for my Denon AVR 2803, where…

Customer Question
Am looking to buy...

Am looking to buy headphones for my Denon AVR 2803, where can I purchase them??

Technician's Assistant: What Denon model do you have?

Am looking to buy headphones for my Denon 2803 receiver, where can I purchase them.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

Have never used any.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No just buying the headphones.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do.

Any set of wireless headphones will work.

You can buy them at any electronic store such as Best Buy, Staples, Walmart, Office Depot, etc.

what if I do not want wireless headphones???

Any type of headphones will work with your system even corded.