Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Denon 4300H that is not recognizing my WiFi or LAN…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Denon 4300H that is not recognizing my WiFi or LAN networks. It used to do so, but I can't even get it to reset to the network settings.

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

No, I put the receiver into the Diagnostics phase under Networks and nothing is recognized.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All green lights on my Apple AirPort (I think this is what the model is)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Light singular not plural

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/28/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the Denon is not recognizing any networks then the internal network card is likely faulty and will need to be replaced.

This is a common failure on older Denon units.

Are you planning to replace the card yourself, or are you looking for an estimated repair cost and contact details for a repair tech in your area?

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------