Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I find a service manual for a Panasonic Home audio…

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find a service manual for a Panasonic Home audio system Model SA PM 313. It needs new electrolytic caps in the P/S. Dick Lambert

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic product do you have?

SA PM 313

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I have opened it up and looked to see where the power supply electrolytic caps are...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/27/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.