Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just resurected Squeezebox Radion, and would like

Customer Question
Just resurected Squeezebox Radion...

Just resurected Squeezebox Radion, and would like instructions. Lost the manual

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

IoS, Apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What version of iOS are you running?

High Sierrra 10.13.1 Have large desktop Apple computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. Instructions lost for Squeezebox.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, thank you....

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/27/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Here is a copy of the manual for your Squeezebox Radio:

https://www.logitech.com/assets/30357/featureguide.pdf

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------