Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It's broke. Lg, about 6 months. Sorry, it's the cec that…

Customer Question
It's broke Technician's Assistant:...

It's broke

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Lg, about 6 months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Sorry, it's the cec that doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

I got a new redciever

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
HiBasically, I have a new Denon reciever and I can't get the danged thing to handshake with my LG TV
HiBasically, I have a new Denon reciever and I can't get the danged thing to handshake with my LG TV so CEC won't work
12/27/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.