Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HOW DO I PAIR BOSE SOUND LINK AROUND EARWIRELESS HEAD PHONES…

Customer Question
HOW DO I PAIR...

HOW DO I PAIR BOSE SOUND LINK AROUND EARWIRELESS HEAD PHONES TO MY I PAD

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

IT IS THE NOISE CANCEIING WIRLES OVER THE EAR B T 7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I TURN THE I PAD ON BIUE TOOTH TURN ON THE HEAD SET

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I WOULD LIK TO HAVE A COMPLETE OPERATERS MANUEL

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/27/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.