Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My samsung 6350 no longer recognizes that I have a sharp…

Customer Question
My samsung 6350 no...

My samsung 6350 no longer recognizes that I have a sharp soundbar connected via hdmi from the hdmi 2 (ARC) to the sharp hdmi arc. I have unplugged both devices for a minute to reset, I have swapped out the hdmi cable, I have read numerous troubleshooting documents and watched youtube videos - the tv no longer gives me "receiver" as an option to select for sound. This happened today when I connected our new amazon echo to the soundbar via bluetooth, then disconnected it when I decided that I didn't like it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to YouTube?

I used my laptop to connect to youtube - not the tv - so no.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No - that does not seem pertinent to the issue -

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 day by:
12/27/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.