Harry, Customer Service
Experience:  IT at Justanswer
100894602

ONE SPEAKER WILL NOT ACTIVATE WITH BLUE TOOTH, OTHER SPEAKER

Customer Question

ONE SPEAKER WILL NOT ACTIVATE WITH BLUE TOOTH, OTHER SPEAKER OK
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: BOSE SOUTHTOUCH 10
JA: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?
Customer: EVERYTHING! PUSH CONTINUALLY ON AUX BUTON AND IT BUZZED THOUGHT IT WOULD RESET
JA: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Harry replied 9 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.
  • With the Bluetooth® device and the SoundLink® speaker both turned on, press and hold the Bluetooth® button on the speaker for three seconds to make the speaker discoverable. The Bluetooth® indicator will slowly fade on and off approximately once every second to show the speaker is in discoverable mode
  • Set your Bluetooth® device to "Discoverable." This will allow your device to discover the SoundLink® speaker
  • On your device, locate the Bluetooth® device list. Select "Bose SoundLink" from the list
  • If your device asks for a passkey, enter digits 0000 and press OK. Some devices also ask you to accept the connection. Your Bluetooth® device indicates when pairing is complete. The SoundLink® speaker indicates pairing is complete when the Bluetooth® indicator stops fading on and off and remains on