Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to connect my Bose 35 headphones to my PC based…

Customer Question
Hi, I am trying...

Hi, I am trying to connect my Bose 35 headphones to my PC based on windows, using bluetooth connection. Is that possible?

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

The new 35 series II

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I have connected it to my Android cel phone and it works fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Now i am trying with my PC. I intended to connect through Bluetooth. The device is seen by my PC but says is unable to connect

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/26/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thanks, ***** ***** not longer need the advice. Kind regards