Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose sound system (old Bose Built-In Visible Home…

Customer Question
I have a Bose...

I have a Bose sound system (old Bose Built-In Visible Home Entertainment System) and the CD is not working (radio is OK)...I get a blinking PAUSE light when I try to play the CD...I air cleaned the CD holder and the disc holder with no results...I know the system is old but I would be interested in your thoughts...could I, for example, get a replacement a replacement CD holder at reasonable cost to determine if that is the problem...thank you

Technician's Assistant: What is your Bose connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

It helped somewhat but it appears CD is skipping...my relatives say laser may be skipping...your thoughts

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

No system is direct to speakers and radio works fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/26/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.