Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ogod day and happy holidays, I have a question regarding my…

Customer Question
Ogod day and happy...

Ogod day and happy holidays, I have a question regarding my S Air SA1717TI with the SA50R swireless speakers. It has finally come to the point that my early gen apple ipod will not work with pandora, etc. We just tried a newer apple ipod and the charging port is not the same. Does sony have an adapter for this issue or something that may link another devise such as an android via blue tooth? It's a great system, I would love to keep using it rather it become a paper weight.. I appreciate the help

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your iPod? Is there anything at all displayed?

Ha, I ment to say good day, sorry about that .. Sean

Technician's Assistant: Is your iPod connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Power outlet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is my only question....

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/25/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.