Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It is offline and I cant remotely listen to music. I have…

Customer Question
It is offline and...

It is offline and I cant remotely listen to music . I have three home theater systems which is suppose to be connected to my phone via the soundtouch App. All televisions have sound but when I try to schic to music it no longer works.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

MMY wifi network is FIOS and it is connected to my phone,

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

The router was changed I use to haave netgear active but it was hacked and now I'm using FIOS

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/25/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.