Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It seems that the connection from my speakers is bad. How do…

Customer Question
It seems that the...

It seems that the green connection from my speakers is bad. How do I get a replacment

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose - But it is the green connection is bad. I put it from my third slot to my second slot. The problem moved and the original speakers work fine then.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

It is the green connection for the wires to the Nuvo. I am using my phone to play songs from it and Pandora.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I have 4 colored wires in the back. Does it matter which color does what?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/25/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

So you're actually looking for the green Molex plug that goes to the Nuvo, correct?

It does matter what color does what- red and white are one speaker, and green and black are the other speaker. Please get me the model number of the Nuvo system so I can find the part number for the plug.