Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tried switching to dvd.....now can not get tv back on ....we…

Customer Question
Tried switching to dvd.....now...

Tried switching to dvd.....now can not get tv back on ....we are using a genesis remote control....????? help

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Blue screen

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Not sure but we want to get back to tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just HELP

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/24/2017
Technician: info tech, Technician replied 7 months ago
info tech
info tech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

It would appear you have swapped inputs and LOST the input for your cable or satellite box what you need to do is look on the TV itself in this case (because you are using a remote that is NOT the original remote for the TV)For an INPUT or SOURCE button keep pressing this button once every second until you get the box through,let me know what happens

Anthony

Do you need any more help with this please?