Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a pioneer vex-70 and I cannot get it out of zone 2.

Customer Question
Hello,I have a pioneer...

Hello,I have a pioneer vex-70 and I cannot get it out of zone 2. Please help?

Technician's Assistant: Is your VEX-70 system connected to or paired with anything?

Yes we turned on our Sonos and it automatically turned on zone 2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your VEX-70?

Vsx-70 and just tried the zone on/off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get back to zone 1 or normal tv operation

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/24/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your PIoneer.

Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.