Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

C D player will not read discs. Has recently been making an…

Customer Question
Second opinion] C D...

Second opinion] C D player will not read discs. Has recently been making an occasional scratchy sound and reverting to the start of the c d.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

NAD C546BEE about 5 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I only play CDs. Have tried repeatedly by turning off and retrying Many new CDs. and some older ones. The display usually starts with 'No USB' when CD is inserted so I have to select CD but displays 'No Compact Disc'.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a repair agent on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia post code 4551?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.