Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bose Soundtouch operated via my Windows 10 64 bit desktop…

Customer Question
My Bose Soundtouch operated...

My Bose Soundtouch operated via my Windows 10 64 bit desktop tends to stop playing after 15 minutes

Technician's Assistant: Is your SoundTouch system connected to or paired with anything?

It is paired to the desktop, a couple of mobile phones and the second Bose speaker. I will go and get the Bose book for more info

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SoundTouch?

We have just tried re-pairing which works for the next 15+ minutes then drops out - we usually only listen to Spotify

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

The 2nd speaker is a Sound Two Sound touch 20 WIFI connected to the main Sound 1

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No Thanks Harry I have managed to fix it myself.
Regards