Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I cant play both of my soundlink mini bluetooh speakers at…

Customer Question
I cant play both...

I cant play both of my soundlink mini bluetooh speakers at the same time

Technician's Assistant: Is your SoundLink system connected to or paired with anything?

My i phone

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SoundLink?

I have both paired, but when one is playing, if I try to also play the second one the first one shuts down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just would like to play my music through both speakers at the same time

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/23/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

You can't play both speakers at the same time using "BlueTooth mode", as BlueTooth can only pair tot one device at a time. If you want to be able to use both speakers together, then you need to download the Bose Soundtouch APP to your iPhone then set both speakers up to your Wi Fi (they often require a USB connection to a computer to be setup- and can then be disconnected), and then you can use the APP on the phone to play one or both speakers as needed.

The Soundtouch app can be downloaded at the link below:

https://downloads.bose.com/ced/soundtouch/soundtouch_controller_app/index.html

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Simply view my reply for the answer to your question.

Aric, Engineer