Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The cd player gives me an error message when I try to play a…

Customer Question
The cd player gives...

The cd player gives me an error message when I try to play a cd.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

It is a Bose multiple cd player -- 3 discs

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I have unplugged the system and reconnected it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.