Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

We have a miata 2009 with bose stereo the amplifier stoped…

Customer Question
We have a miata...

We have a miata 2009 with bose stereo the amplifier stoped working so

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

The radio doesn't work can the amplifier be repaired

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Took to mazda they said the amp is not working it has power going to it but nothing comes out

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/23/2017
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 1 month ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Depending on the fault, it may be possible to repair the amplifier.

If it is not repairable then it will need to be replaced.

To determine if it is repairable it will need to be sent to a service center.

https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/factory_authorized_service.html

ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer