Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have Bose 25 headphones but no sound coming through right…

Customer Question
Have Bose 25 headphones...

Have Bose 25 headphones but no sound coming through right hand headpiece

Technician's Assistant: What is your Bose connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

1st up with Tv. Then primary cord connected to iphone music to check if tv at fault. Still no sound

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

Tried Tv and iphone music.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/23/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

1st $50 for NOTHING then another $37 to talk. Seems you are screwing me