Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Sony DVD player hooked up to a Zenith TV with Dish…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony DVD player hooked up to a Zenith TV with Dish TV and I have forgotten what I have to do to get the DVD to play.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your DVPSR210P?

I am guessing maybe 10 years.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your DVPSR210P?

I am not sure what the DVPSR210P is. Is that my DVD player? I have not tried anything as I am not sure what to do.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/22/2017
Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover and the dvd player as well ?

By the way , never mind pearl , she`s a computer