Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It says no networks found. I am on my tablet with Verizon…

Customer Question
It says no networks...

It says no networks found

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I am on my tablet with Verizon account on network to get you with google

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Pearl how do I turn both off

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.