Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have bose quiet comfort 35II wireless headphones and bose…

Customer Question
Hi. I have bose...

Hi. I have bose quiet comfort 35II wireless headphones and bose soundtouch wireless link. How can I use them together to hook up to a Yamaha receiver?

Technician's Assistant: What is your SoundTouch connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

I want to connect through a Yamaha receiver/amplifier

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

+I am hooked into the tv at this time but would like to go through the amplifier. which is the best connection to plug into regarding the amplifier. And how do I get the headphones to recognize the wireless link?

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time, thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/21/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I need the model number of the Yamaha in order to look into this for you (it will be located on the Yamaha's front panel).