Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bose V35 keeps shutting down after 15-20 minutes. 1 1/2 yrs…

Customer Question
Bose V35 keeps shutting...

Bose V35 keeps shutting down after 15-20 minutes

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 1/2 yrs time running keeps getting shorter

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No don’t know anything like this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is all that’s wrong

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.