Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Digital display does not light, nor does radio turn on, in…

Customer Question
Digital display does not...

Digital display does not light, nor does radio turn on, in spite of new battery in the control.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

I am struggling with my Bose radio, which has no external speakers

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

New battery in the remote, plugging into a different (checked that it's live) outlet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

The only sign of life in the radio is a little crackle when it's unplugged from the outlet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/21/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model of the bose?