Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have SVS ULTRA bookshelf speakers which have aluminum

Customer Question
I have SVS ULTRA...

I have SVS ULTRA bookshelf speakers which have aluminum tweeters and tend to be a bit "harsh" with some music pieces. The amplifier right now is a T+A V10 tube amp which has not the typical warm "tube" sound but sounds very clinical. Having some experience with NAD amplifiers in the past and, as I recall, they have a more warm appearance which might match better with my SVS speakers. I am unsure if the NAD C 368 has the same warm sound with its class D amplification than the standard NAD C 356 BEE, well knowing that the C 368 has a lot more to offer.
Can you please give me some advice?Thank you very much in advance

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

SVS Ultra Bookshelf speakers

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Re-positioning of speakers etc. My amp is a T+A tube amp but sounds very clinical. I am looking for a more "warmer" appearance of my future amp. I am not sure if to go with the classical design NAD C 356 BEE or with the NAD C 368.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 2 days by:
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.