Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

Use this Denon receiver AVR 391 to play my sonos system.

Customer Question
Use this Denon receiver...

Use this Denon receiver AVR 391 to play my sonos system. Suddenly not working....??????

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 week

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Trying but give up. Wondering how to reset the receiver

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Tried everything, still not working

Unplug the power cord

Wait 1 minute

Plug in the power cord and power it back on

Do you still have the issue?

Already did that. Still have same issue not working.

How old is the unit?

It’s the earliest unit, 5 yrs old, probably discontinued

Yes, it is an older unit.

Unfortunately, this type of issue would need to be looked at locally and it would likely cost more to repair than to buy a new unit.

Harry, Customer Service