Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a constant buzzing sound in the background as soon as…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a constant buzzing sound in the background as soon as I turn the Bose on.

Technician's Assistant: What is your Bose connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

It only has the one cord connecting it to the electric plug. I’m not tech savvy enough to attach it to our TV or my ipad

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

I tried different CDs but the sound starts before you even put a CD in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of....I’ve hardly ever used the Bose. It’s probably been used less than 20 hours max.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/20/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your Bose.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Bose.

Serial #?
055425942811175AE
24 hours? I thought this was instant help.
That is the complete number
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

It appears the prior expert had opted out, presumably due to the lack of model information.

Can you please provide me with the actual model number, rather than the serial? If it is a bose wave radio it will start with AWR or AWC typically.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.