Home Theater-Stereo

Home Theater Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Home Theater-Stereo

I have a sony dvd player. I want to hook it up to my tv. How…

Customer Question
I have a sony...

I have a sony dvd player. I want to hook it up to my tv. How do I do that and where do Iplug in the wires?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your DVPSR210P?

I think I have had it a couple of years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your DVPSR210P?

The wires are already connected to the tv properly. What wires do I hook to the dvd player? Red. whire yellow?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

What Technician?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/20/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please provide the model number off the back of your TV and I can help with this!

Louie, Technician