Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bose SoundDock Serial No. 049867920470297AE seems to not…

Customer Question
My Bose SoundDock Serial...

My Bose SoundDock Serial No. 049867920470297AE seems to not seat properly any longer with my Classic iPod. The Bose SoundDock socket or pin connection charges the iPod satisfactory but doesn't pick up the the signal from the iPod to play sound. Any ideas? We live in Calgary, Alberta Canada-- is there an authorized dealer or representative in this region.

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

It doesn't say other than it's a Bose SoundDock digital music system.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Just trying over and over to reseat the iPod into the Bose.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.