Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

System won’t turn on. Timer light is blinking. How do I do…

Customer Question
System won’t turn on...

System won’t turn on .

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your speaker that are lit or blinking?

Timer light is blinking.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting your speaker?

How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Not home theater micro system xl-dk255

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do. Will contact you tomorrow. Larry

Take you you tomorrow