Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The commections have not changed; but I am not getting any…

Customer Question
The commections have not...

The commections have not changed; but I am not getting any On or Off indication. The red light shown before when On. Now what could be the problem?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

It's part of the Samsung TV system. If that is what you are asking?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Samsung Model LTP227W; purchased Aug. '04.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

As far as I know the TV menu works, if I know how to work it. I used to be able to play records on the turntable. The sound was there; maybe a little low in volume. None of the connections have been changed. But I do not see a red light on the Altec Lansing showing it is on; like before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just to be able to play an LP on the turntable.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.