Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have one of the older docking speaker systems. It appears…

Customer Question
I have one of...

I have one of the older docking speaker systems. It appears to be on because I see the green light but no sound come through.

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

It is the old independent stations only plugged to the wall. Checked chord on back I know it is on.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

There is no way to connect this system to any of those things. It has the connection on the front and I can connect an iPod or my cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

The remote doesn't even work with it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.