Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the KMM-BT318U Receiver. I was curious if I got the…

Customer Question
Hi, I have the...

Hi, I have the KMM-BT318U Receiver. I was curious if I got the mic wet some when washing the bike, I'm sorry I installed the unit on my trike. Will it hurt the mic at all?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

I'm sorry again, it is Kenwood.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kenwood system?

Nothing really, I'm just now hooking up the mic. But other than that it is really a nice unit.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that's about it, THANKS.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.