Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I inserted a disc. First the words read: READING DISC. Now,

Customer Question
I inserted a disc...

I inserted a disc. First the words read: READING DISC. Now, the disc is stuck in there and it says NO DISC. How do I get the disc out?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

I have a Bose AM/FM & disc player. It is probably about 7 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I have turned it off and on, repeatedly tried to eject the disc using my remote. I have tried switching back and forth from FM to disc....nothing works. It appears to be stuck.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but do I need the manual? I am not sure I still have it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/19/2017
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Which model Bose is this please?

Can you tell me where to look for the model number?

Bose Wave? Is there a separate changer connected to it?

Is it a Bose Wave radio- yes or no? Is there a CD changer connected to it- yes or no?

It is a Bose Wave. I don't know what you mean by "seperate CD changer. It has no buttons and is fully operated through the remote.

If you don't know what a CD changer is then you don't have one and I assume you have a single disc Bose player (meaning only one disc goes in)?

I can't believe that I have to pay you to answer a question. Is this site legitimate or am I getting scammed
Okay, thank you for coming back. Yes, it only takes one disc at a time.
Just tell me: is the model # this? SN: 033975C10427073AC
Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 8 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Bose Product service.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
I have already solved the problem.
Hello:
Thank you for replying. :)
I'll go ahead and close the question and return your payment as your issue has been self resolved.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and the happiest of holidays to you and yours.
Gina