Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a denon receiver AVR-S700W that was just diagnosed…

Customer Question
I have a denon...

I have a denon receiver AVR-S700W that was just diagnosed with multiple issues. The geek squad tech believes it is with the main logic board. The SN number is###-##-#### Is this still covered under warranty? I'm not sure when i purchased it from best buy.

Technician's Assistant: What Denon model do you have?

SN is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

What do you mean by"tried so far"?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but it ran our surround sound and it drops sound from different speakers either playing CDs through a player or watching TV. The display also doesn't work.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
12/19/2017
Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

This receiver came on the market 4 years ago with a manufacturer`s warranty of 2 years

Have you had it longer than that ?

Actually 3 1/2 years ago may 2014